Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Chapter 8 Reflection

Chapter 8 Reflection

This chapter is about using the web for teaching and learning. One thing that I was always confused about is HTML format and PDF files. After reading this chapter I got a better understanding the difference of the two. Another thing that I learned was about weblogs, which are virtual online spaces for an individual’s personal commentary, also allows others to write responses. There are so many academic tools and resources that can be found on the web. For example I was exploring different sites where I found tones of different lesson plans and many of the sites were very easy to navigate through. I think that it is very important for teachers to have a class web site so not just the students but the parents can access it to find out what the homework for that night is or what events will be taking place in the up coming weeks. I will make sure that my students have access to the internet and I will introduce all the different sites that will help them to further their knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment