Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Chapter 6 Reflection

Chapter 6 Reflection

This chapter was about academic software and the different was that you can use it. Many of the terms in this chapter were new to me. For example, what authoring systems do, such as hypermedia authoring systems, which help teachers create linked electronic cards to teach specific concepts and internet authoring systems; help teachers create multimedia software to use on a web site. Also I learned about graphic software, paint programs, draw programs, imaging software. I thought that working with the imaging software was really neat. You were able to complete change the actual image that you took. These types of programs will be very useful for my students in my classroom. I learned what reference and tutorial software is. I had never worked with an imaging and editing program before so I am very happy that I was able to get familiar with it so, now I will be able to introduce it to my students.

No comments:

Post a Comment