Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Chapter 2 Reflection

Chapter 2 Reflection

This chapter discussed designing and planning technology enhanced instruction. It went over what a learning environment is, which includes all conditions that affect the learner. The DAP system was introduced, which is the design, plan, and act. I learned that the design phase is where teachers take a strategic look at instructional delivery, which then introduces the DID model. The plan phase is where you plan your daily lessons, which lesson plans are where you plan your day to day snapshots. Last the Act Phase where you review your lesson, then you are ready to implement. I will definitely keep this process in mind when I a preparing my lessons, I will also make sure that I incorporate technology into each one so my lessons. I will also remember that technology will help me do something new and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment